• Logo Design
• Visual Identity Design: Look and feel to support your brand
• Graphic Design: Digital media, print, web, environmental & sign graphics
• Website Construction: Using mainstream website builders
• Freelancing with Ace Design on environmental graphics projects (1990-present)
• Designed logos, books, print, and digital media including websites (1995-present)
• Designed and fabricated textile bags and accessories: self-taught (2008-2014)
• Launched an indie brand: hand-dyed and handcrafted wool knit beanies (2014-present)
• Sales experience in trade shows, craft fairs, retail shops, gallery (1986-present)
work with me
Are you looking for a designer with experience working on large and small projects for non-profits, artists, and emerging businesses? I am also open to a full-time visual design position with a creative organization or design studio. Contact me!
I grew up in a family of artists and designers, so drawing and making things just came naturally. I studied industrial design & graphic design at CCA (then called CCAC). I worked in a design studio where I ultimately specialized in designing interpretives and signage graphics for natural history and environmental education facilities. I was their lead graphic designer, while I also designing books, logos and print graphics for my own clients. Around 2008 I stopped working with clients for a spell due to an autoimmune deficiency. During the long recovery I set up a studio at home, and whenever I had the energy, I designed & fabricated textile bags & accessories, which I sold. Being a 'maker' is now part who I am just as much as being a designer is.
On the Studio News blog:
Click Studio News in the menu to learn more about studio projects, craft workshops and where to find my goods.